Record where you scattered your ashes
Keep a record for future generations, when you do something as symbolic as scattering a loved ones ashes you think you will always remember the exact details.
Follow the link to see our range of Scattering Ceremony Records
However, as this often done in a time of extreme emotional stress when the detail and the memory can become blurred. Keep a record and put it with your family certificates. We have designed a range of five to suit a range of tastes. You don’t have to buy ours, but you may wish to record so things to record:
- Where - simple enough, but be detailed if there is a reason, not just – Beaumaris, but the end of the pier at Beaumaris
- What time of day you conducted the ceremony – eg dawn; sunset; midday; midnight; a specific time. If you are planning a ceremony then sunrise and sunset are symbolic and if you are choosing a popular spot – less busy.
- When – the date – any particular reason why this date was chosen? A birthday or anniversary?
- Why you choose to scatter there, stories will be passed down why that particular spot was selected – leave no one guessing
- Who was there
- Detail - e.g. did everybody there sprinkle some ashes. Was there an Order of Service, if so attach it
Or get one already made – Scattering Ceremony Record